Monday, June 1, 2009

Marshmallow (MM) Fondant

My very first fondant cake was Marshmallow Fondant. The fondant recipe was pretty simple where I got the recipe from the WWW. That's how I got it all begins.

I thought of Lychee flavors for my cake and indeed the sweet milky smell of marshmallows add on flavours to the cake when consume together. Well, I baked two cakes, and since it was nearing to Chinese New Year, I decided to decorate the first cake with firecrackers and what-supposed-to-be 'cherry blossom', all using MM fondant.


As for cake#2, I kept the design simple with just a pink ribbon around the cake.


My families just loved it -- the decorations and of course, the sweet taste of lychee filling. As for me, I am happy with the outcome!
Love,

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

    © Home Bake Cakes. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP