Monday, October 11, 2010

Raspberry Cheese Cupcakes

I have been baking for quite some time now, yet never once I settled for any cheese cake. The closest I have done was cream cheese frosting *grin*. Not that I do not like cheese cake or anything, it's just never happen, that's all! Even the book full of tempting cheese cake recipes from my birthday gift were still left to dust after many months.

So I thought I'd give this cheese frenzy a go after knowing that my little monsters angels 'niece & nephews' enjoys cheese cake very much. Hence, here you go...Raspberry Cheese Cupcakes!

Hot out from the oven



And the kids, they simply love it!

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

    © Home Bake Cakes. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP