Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Angry Bird & Pigs

Today is my little cheeky's birthday!

My cheeky little nephew turns 6 today. Knowing that he is so into Angry Birds, I gave him a surprise birthday gift full of Angry Birds and Pigs on a cinnamon cream cheese roll cake.

He gave me a ring to thank me for the cake and told me that he is going to wait till his mummy is back from work before cutting the cake. But it seems that the birds and pigs did not survive long (at least till their parents are back from work) as it all ended up in their little tummies. Half of the cake managed to last till later on though *grin*

Happy Birthday Jamie!
Army of Angry Birds and Cutie Pigs
Angry but Adorable birds
War of Birds and Pigs?
Cinnamon cream cheese rolls
Sleepy pig

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

    © Home Bake Cakes. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP