Monday, March 22, 2010

Surprise farewell Gift

Surprise…surprise!

This is a surprise farewell gift to my dear friend a.k.a my twins who will be leaving the company soon. It is with a bittersweet feeling to see her leaving us… I am sad that she is leaving the gang but then, I feel glad that she found a much better job elsewhere. So I am happy for her too.
Anyway with help from a trusted comrade, we tried to give her a surprise by leaving the cupcakes on her desk, yet somehow we failed even before dropping off the cakes! See the word ‘tried’? Well, it seems that she managed to catch us in the act when I dropped the cakes to the comrade early in the morning. It is just by mere seconds that we might have missed her, but unfortunately she came to work just in time to witness that! Ha! But then again, I am happy that she loved the cuppies and the little-no-so-surprise-anymore surprise on Monday morning *grin*.

Resting on bed of flowers
Enjoying her sweet times
Carefree
Relaxed
I thought of this sweet girl as the topper to represent her. Just look at how the girl is enjoying her sweet moments while relaxing on bed of colorful flowers...that is exactly what I am hoping for my 'twins' in her new endeavors.


So farewell YL…I wish you best of luck in your new adventure and best wishes.
 Full view
~Cheers


No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

    © Home Bake Cakes. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP