Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ribbons & Bows: Mini cake

It’s always a coincident that my cousin’s birthday falls on the same day as when I was busy baking the two-tier cake for my MIL. Last year was the same, her birthday happened to be the day I was trying out on fondant recipe. Looking back, it has been more than a year now that I have been working on cakes and fondants!

I had to confess that I did not bake a proper cake for her this year. It was with the left over cakes that I cut out from the two-tier cake for my MIL and stacked up into a mini cake enough for one.


Packed and ready for delivery

I do hope she liked this last minute surprise gift! Happy Birthday Zhi Lynn.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

    © Home Bake Cakes. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP