Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lychee Rose Cupcakes

I love this recipe to bits…simply because of the rose flavored cake and the ‘surprise’ within.

My whole house was filled with wonderful aroma from rose essence even when the cake has just pushed into oven. As I watched the cake slowly rising and turned slightly brown, I knew the cupcakes would turn out great! Then the ‘surprise’ inside is a whole lychee in canned with chunks of almonds.

I just can’t wait to sink my teeth into one!
 Whipped cream frosting with rose buds and petals
Smaller cuppies with only half a lychee

Simply classic and elegant...and most importantly, it taste superbly yummy!

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

    © Home Bake Cakes. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP